Calculus Placement

At the link below, you will find a calculus self-placement test as well as information about how to prepare for it. If you have taken a class in Calculus but are not sure whether to enroll in MATH 211 (Calculus I) or MATH 212 (Calculus II), this is the place to start. You may also find this helpful if you received AP or IB credit for Math 211, but the course you took was some time ago.