Transferring Courses

Read important information about transferring mathematics courses taken at another college or university to the University of Richmond. For example, we do not accept courses taken online for transfer credit.

Submit a domestic transfer work approval online form for a mathematics course you wish to transfer to the University of Richmond. You must be on campus or use VPN to access this form.

For approval of study abroad mathematics courses, complete this form, and email it to Dr. Arnold.

For questions about transferring mathematics courses, contact the mathematics program coordinator, Dr. Taylor Arnold.